Become a member
INFORMATION ABOUT AGENCY FEE
Your membership in CCA-CTA/NEA offers valuable benefits that are not otherwise available to you.
These benefits are NOT available unless union membership is activated
These benefits of CCA-CTA/NEA membership are automatic.
Death and Dismemberment Insurance Up to $2,000 in death benefit and Up to $10,000 accidental death and dismemberment
• NEA Dues-Tab includes Up to $1,000 life insurance
• Up to $5,000 accidental death and dismemberment
• A special benefit that pays $50,000 for an accidental death and dismemberment that occurs on the job or as a special benefit for association leaders while conducting association business.
Professional and Association Liability Coverage is automatic for you as a CCA-CTA/NEA member:
• Employment Liability: Up to $1,000,000 coverage for legal defense costs in civil suits (except civil rights cases) arising out of your educational employment activities
• Up to $250,000 coverage in civil rights cases
• Up to $35,000 to defend employment related criminal proceedings
Option of purchasing:
• CTA Life Insurance is available to CCA-CTA/NEA members while actively employed by a California school.
• Up to $200,000 with no health questions asked
• Optional spouse or domestic partner and dependent coverage available
• CTA Auto and Homeowners Insurance
• CTA Credit Union Services
• CTA Travel, Entertainment and Purchasing Discounts